Home -- Downloads -- Support -- FAQ -- Forums -- Screenshots -- How to Install -- License Agreement
How to Install
The following installation instructions apply for users running Windows Vista/XP/2000/ME/98 and Windows Server 2003.
Windows Vista users: note these instructions and the compiled package has NOT been tested on Vista. I ask that if you run LittleBrowse on Vista (which should run perfectly fine) to please send me feedback.
1. Download the installer on our downloads page.
2. Save the file to your desktop or other suitable location.
3. Run the installer; you'll be presented with a welcome screen and the License Agreement. Be sure to read those terms before accepting.
4. If you do not have the .NET Framework 2.0 installed or you are unsure, make sure that both the installation options are checked. If you know that you have the .NET Framework, you can uncheck this option.
5. The installation process will commence. Do not stop the process unless necessary.
6. When the install process is complete, a shortcut will be placed on your desktop and Start Menu. Use either shortcut to launch LittleBrowse.
That's it! You're done! Enjoy using LittleBrowse!
Hosted by SourceForge.net